Thursday, July 11, 2013

SOCIALLY URBAN NEW HOME


www.sociallyurban.comI began this blog five years ago and it's been such a rewarding and transformative experience. Every time I reread some of my older entries I marvel at how much I have grown as a writer. In that spirit of growth and transformation, I've decided that the next logical step in this evolution would entail making my blog and my writing accessible to a larger audience. So I have moved everything to my own domain and changed the name of my blog from "DeMon's Blue Options Blog" to "Socially Urban". I designed a very sophisticated professional and more reader friendly format that encourages my readers to take part in the discussion by utilizing social networking platforms like Facebook and Twitter. If you were a loyal reader of the BlueOpt Blog and enjoyed reading my political op-ed's, then you'll love all the improvements and upgrades I've made to Socially Urban.


www.sociallyurban.com
Thank you for your continued support.

Traline DeMon Spencer (Editor in Chief)

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails